We are enormously grateful to the individuals and organizations that support our efforts to prepare first time home buyers. We are mindful of all the collaborations and partnerships that go into promoting responsible and sustainable home ownership.
Contributors to our 2020 Annual Operating Appeal
Kevin & Jennifer Ahern, Jeff Albert, Ed Alcantara, Kathleen Alexander, Mercy Anampiu, Sue Andrews, Michael Anthony, Gloria April, Peter & Rosemary Aucella, Stephan Bader, Betty Bayard, Philip & Leona Belanger, Don Bell, Laura Gold & Barry Berman, Karen Bolton, Beverly Bourassa, Michael Breda, Mark Briere, John & Deborah Bukala, Jane Calvin, Miguel & Eva Camargo, Ronald & Carol Cannistraro, Joy Chadwick, Linda Chan Flynn, Elizabeth Chisholm, Yun-Ju Choi, Jack Clancy, Kevin Correia, Tom & Carmela Coughlan, Anny Cruz, Joseph Darensbourg, CR & Esther Davenport, Susan Dawson, Elizabeth Doherty, Kathleen & Daniel Donoghue, Donne Dube, George & Carol Duncan, Philip & Angelique Eliopoulos, Daniel & Gale Endyke, Mary Anna Sullivan & Joel Epstein, Frank Espaillat, Kelly Espinola, Kay Fairweather, Fred Faust, Jack Flynn, Karen Frederick, Dora & Noel Friedman, Francine & Alden Gagnon, Faith Gakio, Christopher Garrahan, Joan Gendron, Steve & Kate Gendron, Robert & Hilde Gilman, Avi Glaser, Paul Hartwell, Jeff & Jenny Herre, Melanie & Matt Hickcox, Craig Himmelberger, Chuck Hirbour, G. Gregory Howard, Richard Howe, Shirley Janeiro, Mary & Robert Johnson-Lally, Belinda Juran & Evan Shapiro, Mary Lou Keenan, Jim Kohr, Donna Koulas, Rosemarie Krenitsky, Setphen & Sandra Krenitsky, Jeanne C. Lafond, Adam Baacke & Stephen Laput, Kathleen Lee, Deb Lenahan, Richard Lepine, Bill Lipchitz, Maria Lobao, Maria Lopez, Lowell Development & Financial Corporation, Joe Lussier, Zelma Lyons-Khadar, Justin MacEachern, Patricia & Bruce Magnell, Steven Maguire, Dennis McHugh, Cathy Mercado, Jim & Anabel Milinazzo, Garvin & Nancy Moore, Anne Mulvey & Donna O’Neill, Paul Gaudet & Claudia Nangle, Robert & Janette Nason, Marisol Nobrega, Patricia Noreau, Brenda & Dan O’Brien, Owens & Alcorn, LLC., Dennis Page, Theresa Park, Ron Peck, Geovanna Ramos, Paulette Renault-Caragianes, Siborak Eric Ponn, Leslie Quinn, Donna Richards, Peter & Lucille Richards, Shalmai Rivera, Shamir Rivera-Quintal, Brian & Cecilia Robichaud, Williard & Joyce Robinson, Jorge Rodrigues, Higgins & Ross, Aurea Santiago-Vera, Jess Schumann, Ian & Annie Service, David Shochat, Diane Silva, Francey & Aaron Slater, Dave Sneden “In honor and memory of Paul Krenitsky”, Kathleen McLaughlin & Nate Soucy, Melissa Surprenant, Leslie Torres-Arias, Kristina Vangos, Germaine Vigeant-Trudel, Gary Wallace, Carolyn Walsh & Jack Moynihan, Nancy Walsh, Karen Wiener, Bob & Ann Wilde, Jim Wilde, Jessica Wilson, Amy Woo, Shirley Zaragoza.
The following organizations made contributions in 2020.
- Amazon Smile Foundation
- Berkshire Bank Foundation
- Boston Private Bank & Trust Company
- Cambridge Trust
- Cummings Foundation (see below)
- Digital Credit Union Foundation (DCU)
- Richard K. and Nancy L. Donahue Charitable Foundations Trust
- Eastern Bank Charitable Foundation
- Enterprise Bank
- The Aubert J. Fay Charitable Fund
- Greater Lowell Community Foundation – Discretionary Grant
- Homestead Funding
- HUD – Home Buyer Counseling Grant through CHAPA
- Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union – “We share a common thread”
- City of Lowell – HOME Technical Assistance Contract
- City of Lowell – CDBG Contract (shared with Cambodian Mutual Assistance Association)
- City of Lowell – Lead Paint Abatement Program
- Lowell Five Cent Savings Bank
- Massachusetts Division of Banks – Chapter 206 Contract
- Massachusetts Mortgage Bankers Foundation
- Merrimack Valley Housing Partnership Endowment Fund
- Ministry at Large
- Northern Bank & Trust Company
- Theodore Edson Parker Foundation
- People’s United Community Foundation
- Nathaniel & Elizabeth P. Stevens Foundation
- TD Charitable Foundation
- Washington Savings Bank
- Frederick E. Weber Charities Corporation
Special thanks to the Cummings Foundation. We are thrilled to have been selected to receive a “Sustaining Grant” from the Cummings Foundation. The grant is for $25,000 per year for 10 years. The grant period began in 2018. The “Sustaining Grant” was awarded after we received a grant through the “$100K for 100” program. We are enormously grateful to the Cummings Foundation for its generosity.
The Woburn based Cummings Foundation, Inc. was established in 1986 by Joyce and Bill Cummings. With assets exceeding $1 billion, it is one of the largest grant making foundations in New England.